Category List

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Use 3/4 cup of oil & 1/4 cup vinegar to restore wood on old furniture without having to strip the pieces. Hmmm. I'll have to try this.

Use 3/4 cup of oil & 1/4 cup vinegar to restore wood on old furniture without having to strip the pieces. Hmmm. I'll have to try this.
Use 3/4 cup of oil & 1/4 cup vinegar to restore wood on old furniture without having to strip the pieces. Hmmm. I'll have to try this.

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery
Emily Jeffords on Etsy
Emily Jeffords on Etsy

Download whole gallery
Tali Yalonetzki - "Bette" - this is hanging in my office, and I love it! - The Jealous Curator
Tali Yalonetzki - "Bette" - this is hanging in my office, and I love it! - The Jealous Curator

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment